Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Reluctant Duke Excerpt


Colin tugged Annabelle to her feet, staggered the few feet to the bed and collapsed on top of the covers. He kissed her mouth and buried his face into her hair, seemingly embarrassed.
“Thank you.”
Annabelle giggled happily.
“You shouldn’t have done that for me though, it’s not right.” Colin whispered into her ear, still hiding in her hair.
Annabelle pulled back and made him look her in the eye.
“So you believe only whores can give their men pleasure like that?”
“I would not know my love, I have never had that done to me before. I just did not think ladies did that sort of thing.”
“Oh Colin, you forget, I’m not just a lady, I’m your wife. My mother told me that everything you do to me I can do to you and you had brought me pleasure that way before. So I reasoned that it was possible to do it for you too.” Annabelle laughed happily again and kissed his shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment